Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Splendid China, best stage performances ever..


My trip to Shenzhen has been a sense of excitement and intense. You can opt for a travel either by train, bus or turbo jet to Shenzhen. But i chose the old custom way, the bus ride. After you emerged from immigration, you will see a few counters with sales staff ready to serve you. I've chosen the Go-Go Bus, the ride from Hongkong to Shenzhen thru' its new express way was a joy. Upon clearing the immigration and custom of Hongkong and Shenzhen, i finally arrive at my hotel.

My stop at Splendid China & China Folk Culture Villages is a must for the whole family to enjoy if you are planning to bring your family. Consist of 2 theme parks but i chose the Splendid China Theme Park to spend my evening. I watched a cultural performance under a brand-new open-air stage. It was an eye opener for me with a state of the art performances, with lots of actors involved in the stage performance. Both male and female actors wore beautiful elaborated costumes to match the story line of the performance. Elaborated stage presence was a thing you cannot miss here. Be part of this splendid performance the next time you drop by Shenzhen.






Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: