Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tis Post begins my Hongkong Trip...

which i enjoyed it so much not without the help of HKTB (in short for Hongkong Tourism Board and Cathay Pacific Airways) for making this Hongkong Trip of mine come true. This trip started from the 28 till 31 January 2008. It was still very cold when we visited some tourist spots which i will blog along the way and you'll definitely agree with me on it. I've heard that in 10 years time, Hongkong will not have this kind of winter season anymore, so folks, if you are into winter season, come and feel the vibrant city of Hongkong in the winter times before its gone.

HKTB has hooked us up with L'Nina hotel which is situated in Tseun Wan which is pretty near to the HKG airport. We checked into this 5star property and gosh.... I was almost fainted and shouted with glee... It has the most amazing view from the location of my room which is facing the ocean and wait check this out... a transparent glass screen that separates out room from the toilet. The 5star toilet has a huge white bathtub, two cubicles - one for standing shower and the other for you to sit down to do your business. I've been to a few places around the world but nothing can beat this yet classy and modern feeling of this room in L'Nina. I've heard that there is a story on the owner of this hotel whom has passed away, something on some guy whom is fighting for control of this hotel property, can't remember the exact story though... hahah :D

Okay, my next post will be the start of my itinerary...

Okay, pixs time...



My room with the glass screen toilet - modern style luxurious 5star hotel, i'm loving it...



My King Size Bed...



My Big Bathtub



Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments: