Monday, February 19, 2007

Patuxay or Lao Arch De Triomphe


The Hotel that i stayed in was ROYAL DOKMAIDENG HOTEL, to me its a 5star standard. With two of my frens, we had a suite room with 2 rooms, one of my fren is a smoker and we let him have that one room, me and my pal shared the other room. We had a comfortable 2 nites stay, breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner was superb, done up by a shanghainese chef. Just a stones throw away, you will be able to come to Patuxay or Lao Arch De Tromphe, victory monument located at the centre and heart of Vientiane, Capital of Laos. Pay a small sum and you get to go up to the top of Patuxay and have a grand view of what the captial city has to offer. Either take a lift or climb your way up. Theres a huge park where you can have a morning stroll or a sunset stroll, both enchanting moments not to forget.

No comments: