Thursday, February 22, 2007

TRAVEL INSURANCE A MUST....

When i first heard of Travel Insurance [shudder] money thrown down the drain again... It was until in recent years when a best fren of mine shared his experience with me, till this day, he carries his scar with him as a living testimony (Accident during a trip to Egypt)to travellers alike to buy some Travel Insurance before you depart for your trip. And hence, my prayers to everyone out there to purchase your Travel Insurance before you go and have fun...

My favourite insurance package will be "AIG Assist Global Travel Protection", email @ www.aig.com.sg. What a comprehensive insurance package they have here. I love this part on section 18 which covers Travel Cancellation. I have customers coming to me whom are not able to go for their trip that they had intended due to some accidents or incidents that has happended to them, but no fears as AIG will take care of that... A must have as no one can predict the future.. Believe me.... Another reason why purchasing Insurance is a must while travelling will have to be falling sick. I have this experience before and i don't think i have to highlight this again. Still the old saying goes, BE PREPARED THAN BE SORRY...

AIG uses User Friendly Brochures, pick one that suits your needs and immediately your application processes thru' your friendly travel agent without any hassel. Travel with knowledge that your insurance will take care of you all the way till home sweet home...




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: