Thursday, April 17, 2008

My time to shine with my celebrity Stars!

The next morning, rise and shine and got ready to start our second day of the itinerary which my organiser has prepared for us. Altogether, there were 7 agents including me that participated in this program and just to refresh your memory, i won this fam trip when i attended a HKG workshop back in Singapore last year.

We had breakfast at the hotel and then we set off for The Peak Tower. We took a ferry across to Central and then took a bus no. 15C from the Central (Pier 7) to The Peak Tram Station. It was a lovely day and everybody was looking forward to the Peak Tram that we are supposed to take that will bring us up to the Peak Tower. It was pretty cold then and i bought a cotton wrap cap from Quiksilver and a scarf from Bossini as well to protect my Botak Head and my neck too from the cold winds.

A little intro to The Peak Tram since they were so nice to host us and gave us FOC for the trip up to The Peak Tower. This Tram is one of the world's oldest and most famous funicular railways which opened to the public in month of May 1888. Once, we were up at The Peak Tower, we were astonished at how much this place has to offer to its tourists. There are plenty of F&B outlets, Shops, EA Experience and today our special highlight - Madame Tussauds.

I've read and seen brochures on Madame Tussauds but have yet been to its compound and today, this organised trip offered by HKTB can really make my dream come thru'. Its actually a wax museum with celebrities look alike wax statues posing in the background. Hence, any tourist can just buy a ticket and come in and take a photo of your favourite celebrity star. There are so many of them, that i have lost count already. Some famous ones will be David Beckham, Jackie Chan, Leon Lai, Andy Lau and many many more... the list just goes on and on. It has a very big compound, you'll go crazy looking, posing with your favourite stars and you'll just lose track of time and space. We took this opportunity and CAMWHORED with the celebrity wax statues. Being a geeky me, i also took some very funny shots, do enjoy with me as i recall the funny moments of my life together with a celebrity star (hey, when was your last time, that you took with a celebrity? kekeke) After that, i bought some souvenirs too for a fun memory of my time with the stars here,:D...

Okay, photo time....



Ferry Terminal to Central



Camwhoring before the Ferry Terminal



The Peak Tram



Inside the Peak Tram, we rode up to The Peak Tower

PS - Will post my pixs with the celebrities wax statues in my next post. Maybe, i should name it was wordless wax celebrities blogpost!




Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments: