Friday, April 18, 2008

Wordless day with the Star Celebrities!

As promised, here starts my CAMWHORING with the STARS....


My most favorite pix of all, i simply adore it....Me and David Beckham


Me and Michael Jackson


Me and my most intimate moments with Madonna - Pop Song Wannabe...


Me and Marilyn Monroe


Me and Leon Lai (Ooii, wait up for me, Mr Lai, are u a gentlement or not?)


James, don't shoot me...mine ur supporter...


Pierce Brosnan aka James Bond 007


Andy Lau, isn't he handsome?


Bae Yong Jun, Korean Actor


Me with Professor Einstein


Me with my favorite actor - Andy Lau


Me with some China Official...hehehe, forgot his name...


Me with the dead Mr Deng Xiao Ping


Me and Mr Bill Clinton (US President leh, don't play play...)


Me and Mr Lee Guan Yew (Wah, i very Dai Sai wo...)


Me with Michelle Yeo


Me with the dead Princess Diana, all bow....


Me and a famous HKG actor, which i forgot his name...kekeke


Touch me here, babe....kekeke (Me and Aaron Kwok)


Me and Mr and Mrs Smith


Me and Cher




Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments: